Mini Teacher Candles
Our 6 oz Teacher Candles are perfect for an small to average sized room and have a burn time of 25+ hours. They come in an amber glass jar with a white lid. Each of our candles are handcrafted with all natural, American grown soy wax, cotton wicks and high quality fragrance oils.
Teacher Candle scents and descriptions were written by teachers, for teachers.
- Grades are due: Smells like sleepless nights and all the coffee (Coffee Bean Scent)
- Parent e-mails: I need a margarita to respond to this (Lime Margarita Scent)
- PTA Moms: The aroma of 90s Body Spray and Type A Control Tendencies (Love Spell Scent)
- Teacher’s pet: A whiff of apples with notes of favoritism (Fuji Apple Scent)
- Planning period: Smells like a mini tropical vacation, with a hint of disinfectant (Tropical Scent)
- Broken Crayons: A brand new box of crayons, peeled and broken into bits (mystery scent, plus color swirls)
BURNING YOUR CANDLE
When you light your candle for the first time, we recommend burning until a full melt pool has been reached. This will prevent tunneling and increase the burn time of your candle. Soy wax is considered a memory wax, and will only burn to the point of the initial burn.
After every burn, once the wax has cooled trim the top burnt part of the wick. A wick that is not trimmed may create burning issues