Hey there! We get it, online shopping can be a real headache sometimes, and nobody wants to deal with returns, right? That's why we've whipped up this handy-dandy guide just for you, to make your shopping experience as stress-free as possible. Check out our size chart below, which should help you pick the perfect size. Please keep in mind that we offer clothes from multiple brands, and the measurements provided in the size chart are intended as a guide for sizing. Also, different designers have different styles, so be sure to read the product description for any extra tips. Oh, and one last thing: most of our items are true to size (unless we say otherwise in the description), so you can shop with confidence.
How to Find Your Measurements:
- Bust: Measure under your arms around the fullest part of your bust line
- Waist: Keep the tape a bit loose and measure around your natural waistline - the crease when you bend to the side
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips at or near the top of your legs.
- Inseam: measure from groin to ankle
Tips for Ordering the Right Size:
- Determine your measurements
- Keep measurements up to date: If you lose or gain weight measure yourself again. Keep your measurements handy so they are easy to access when shopping online.
- Compare your measurements to the model measurements: To determine whether you should size up or down from what the model is wearing. If the model normally wears a Medium/Large but is wearing a Small then you know to size down. Check the product description to find this information.
- Study the way the garment fits the model: where it is loose and where its fitted. Relate this information to your measurements to determine where the garment would be loose or fitted on your body.
- When you have sizing success, note the brand and the size: When shopping in the future, reference the brands you've had success with.